This Apple Investment Report is an on-going projected which is constantly being updated. Please continue to check back and read everything here. Capitalizing on Apple in 2013 is an active process and the thesis is always evolving.
The Prompt (Extremely Important)
1. Overview: Unfathomably Crucial Information for the Report (REQUIRED READING)
Table of Contents (work in progress)
1. Entry & General Comments Page (this page)
3. Capitalizing on the Investment Thesis: The Assumptions
4. Capitalizing on the Investment Thesis: Using 2013 Leaps & Call-Spreads
5. Capitalizing on the Investment Thesis: Creating Immediate Vertical Call-Spreads with 2013 Leaps
6. Capitalizing on the Investment Thesis: The Leg-In Strategy for Creating Vertical Call-Spreads with 2013 Leaps (New)
Bullish Cross Apple Model Portfolios for Different Strategies
Introduction to Apple Investment Portfolio Strategies & How to Use them (coming soon!)
1. June 2011 Position: The "Immediate" Vertical Call-Spread Bullish Cross Portfolio for Apple
2. July 2011 Position: The $450 - $550 Leg-In Strategy with Apple Coming soon!
The January 2013 $400 - $500 Spread Price (Updated Daily)
7/14/2011 -- $26.30 ($400 Ask $40.25; $500 Bid $23.95)
Warnings & Announcements
7/5/2011 Leg-in Strategy -- Over the weekend I put substantial work in the leg-in strategy. I expect to finish it up during the week. It is Ch. 6 in the table of contents. Look out for it over the next few days.
7/4/2011 Added New Page on Creating Call-Spreads -- Please note that in the prerequisite pages above, I've added a new page called "Advanced Options: Creating Vertical Call Spreads." For those who have limited knowledge with call-spreads, please read this pre-requisite page. Thank you!
7/1/2011 Leg-In Analysis -- Ok. The spread on the $400-$500 calls is starting to really widen here as Apple moves higher. This is why I was trying to hammer home the importance of picking up this spread in the $16-$18 range. At $22 it is obviously still a very good investment. But this weekend I'm going to discuss a leg-in strategy which might start to make a whole lot more sense at our current levels. So you want to take a full spread when we're sitting at a bottom, but once we start to really move higher, but we're still far from an intermediate-term top, legging into a spread makes sense in this scenario. Stay tuned. It's going to be my priority to work on this over the weekend.